Position at Ingram Micro
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions , Cloud , and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions . With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Business Development Manager
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology and touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions.This position gives you an opportunity to be part of world’s top technology distributor’s new and path breaking initiatives.
Your key role will be managing and growing business of Ingram’s products, solutions and services in assigned end-customer accounts in indirect mode through select partners.
With a primary focus of building and maintaining relationships with assigned and new customers, you will be responsible for pitching Ingram’s various offeringsand winning business across our broad range of product and services from the customer.
Your responsibilities will include
- Profiling existing and new customer accounts, to estimate account potential.
- Making presentations to customers and positioning Ingram as a complete provider of IT solutions.
- Building pipeline of opportunities and improving win probability of each through focused sales efforts.
- Winning profitable deals from managed accounts through deep engagement and negotiation. Persistence in chasing sales goals while collaborating with different functions in Ingram, vendor and partner ecosystem, with objective to win deals.
- Working closely with Ingram and vendor’s pre-sales to add technical and consultative value to customer with objective of getting preference over competition.
- Liaison with key partners through whom customer’s business will get executed.
- Proactive actions to keep customers satisfied and achieve high NPS scores.
- Keeping oneself updated through regular training and self-development, especially vendor’s priority solutions and products.
- Actively aligning with vendor managers, programs, marketing and other business development efforts.
- Ensuring timely collections of accounts receivables from managed partners
Good communication skills, verbal and written are required. You should have ability to learn and grasp basics of technology solutions and changes in the tech landscape. Skills in the areas of customer relationship management and effective selling will be critical. Role will require intense field work with daily meetings with customers and partners. Job will involve frequent travel within assigned territory.
You will need to be technology graduate with minimum 3 years’ experience in IT sales.MBA or equivalent qualification would be a plus.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.
About Chargebee Chargebee is a subscription and recurring billing management solutions company that helps businesses manage their billing, payments, subscriptions, security, compliance, and...
Academic Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, public/business administration, social sciences, technology or related discipline. A Master’s degree in the same is preferable...
Managed Deployment End User Technician - Remote Entry level role (1-2 years of experience) working as a team member of the End User Computing PC Deployment Team. Positions General Duties and Tasks...
Hiring Property Manager! Interested candidates can mail the resume / CV at email@example.com Contact HR: Lavi Saxena - 9821464922 Work Location: Vidyanagar Freshers can apply. Please...
About Chargebee Chargebee is a subscription and recurring billing management solutions company...
Academic Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, public/business...
Managed Deployment End User Technician - Remote Entry level role (1-2 years of experience)...
Hiring Property Manager! Interested candidates can mail the resume / CV at...