Req ID: 85923
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Fund Accounting - Junior Associate to join our team in Gurgaon, Haryāna (IN-HR), India (IN).
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper for the funds.
- Prepare daily Net Assets Values, yields, distributions and other fund accounting output timely and accurately for subsequent review.
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
- Responsible to communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Correspond with external and internal stakeholders regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering security trades, fee payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their workforce by streamlining strategic communications and forging employee connections. The Opportunity As a...
Simpplr is today’s modern employee intranet. Our software helps companies connect their...