• Supervises Housekeeping Operations and Budgets.
• Assigns rooms to GRA’s.
• Responds to pages and radio calls.
• Prioritizes cleaning of rooms and public areas.
• Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all brand and White Lodging housekeeping policies, standards, and procedures.
• Verifies that guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
• Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis. Ensures an appropriate number of documented room inspections happen and are reviewed with the Housekeeping staff.
• Performs property walks.
• Maintains positive communication with the Front Desk and PBX.
• Utilizes a list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
• Inventories stock and performs ordering to ensure adequate supplies.
• Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
• Verifies all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Runs the “perfect shift” ensuring all tasks are completed.
• Ensures laundry is performing each stage of the 8 Step Laundry Flow correctly.
• Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding.
• Participates in departmental meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the departmental goals to produce desired results.
• Uses all available on-the-job training tools to train new room attendants and provide follow-up training as necessary. Trains and maintains adequate certified trainers.
• Coaches the 10 Step Cleaning Process.
• Coaches the 8 Step Stayover Cleaning Process.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same with them.
• Participates in scheduling employees to business demands and tracking employee time and attendance.
• Administers property policies fairly and consistently; disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs)..
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Participates in an on-going employee recognition program.
• Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy, and reviews employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
• Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Strives to improve service performance.
• Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
• Guest Scores – Cleanliness scores are at or above goal.
• Department Budget – expenses and wages are in line with budget.
• Associate Engagement – plans and actions implemented and measured.
Housekeeping Supervisor | IND003399 Description The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for Supervisory duties in the Housekeeping department. This includes inspecting guest rooms, counseling...
Housekeeping - Houseperson | IND003411 Description The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel and assisting other Housekeepers with supplies needed to...
Turndown Attendant - PM | ATL004478 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and...
General Maintenance Engineer III - 3rd shift Overnight | ATL004457 Description A General Maintenance will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting...
Housekeeping - Turndown Attendant | IND003410 Description The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning, turning down guest beds, and delivering any other needs of the guest. This person must...
Engineering Supervisor | IND003380 Description An Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for shift coverage and therefore must possess strong trouble-shooting skills in all areas of...
Housekeeping Supervisor | IND003399 Description The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for...
Housekeeping - Houseperson | IND003411 Description The Housekeeping Houseperson is responsible...
Turndown Attendant - PM | ATL004478 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt...
General Maintenance Engineer III - 3rd shift Overnight | ATL004457 Description A General...
Housekeeping - Turndown Attendant | IND003410 Description The Turndown Attendant is responsible...
Engineering Supervisor | IND003380 Description An Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for...