Market Access Officer, Diagnostics
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
One of PATH’s primary goals is the development and commercialization of health and medical products for use in low- and middle income countries (LMICs). The Diagnostics (Dx) Program at PATH aims to improve diagnosis in LMICs by catalyzing and de-risking R&D investments, developing and bringing to market innovative solutions, and working with cross-sectoral partners to enhance health care and diagnostic capabilities in LMICs. PATH's goal in these collaborations is to achieve maximum sustainable public health benefit.
PATH is seeking a Market Access Officer to support the Dx Program in carrying out its mission of improving global health equity. The Market Access Officer will collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to strategically execute on a subset of new innovative initiatives at PATH along with providing support across a diverse portfolio of projects.
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team to develop initiative strategy.
- Serve as the lead product manager in delivery and execution of initiative strategy, involving close coordination with project management team, digital health team, public health team, and PATH in-country offices.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to understand user and market needs of digital health and diagnostic solutions.
- Translate user and market research into value proposition, business case, and commercialization strategies for relevant diagnostic products, digital health solutions, or health care delivery approaches.
- Execute commercial and market access strategy, including licensing and management of intellectual property, ensuring global access for underserved populations, ensuring product meets the health need of end users, and ensuring commercial sustainability for manufacturing partners.
- Liaise with public health team to develop clinical and non-clinical protocols to test and demonstrate performance and usability of developed solutions.
- Identify, build, and sustain strategic partnerships to support product adoption and access in low and middle income countries.
- Manage and execute partner due diligence to ensure alignment with project and program goals.
- Lead agreements process to formalize partnerships, including negotiations of key terms including global access, drafting term sheets, and collaborating with PATH legal to draft, iterate and execute final agreement.
- Contribute to team’s fundraising efforts through identification of funding opportunities and proposal development.
- Represent PATH and its product development partnerships at key conferences and global events.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus a minimum of 3 years of experience in life sciences, digital health, or medical devices, ideally in a product or program management role required; an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A dual Master of Business Administration/Master of Public Health strongly preferred.
- Experience in bringing to market and facilitating adoption of global health, global pharmaceutical or public health products.
- Domain knowledge or experience in one or more of the following areas: digital health, innovative financing and deal valuation, clinical research design and implementation, user-centered design.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders across industry, international organizations, government organizations, and academia.
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple diverse tasks by setting priorities and scheduling resources within the team.
- Ability to think critically to identify challenges, and problem solve quickly to keep projects moving forward.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Domestic and international travel may be required, up to 25% annually, if and when travel restrictions are lifted.
- Candidates must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Job Location
- TBD, India
- Company Location
- India - Multiple Locations
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro SAP BRIM CI / FICA resource. AMS resource to ready to work in shifts. SUMMARY Ingram Micro, by leveraging a series of recent acquisitions, together with...
Academic Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, public/business administration, social sciences, technology or related discipline. A Master’s degree in the same is preferable...
Managed Deployment End User Technician - Remote Entry level role (1-2 years of experience) working as a team member of the End User Computing PC Deployment Team. Positions General Duties and Tasks...
About Chargebee Chargebee is a subscription and recurring billing management solutions company that helps businesses manage their billing, payments, subscriptions, security, compliance, and...
Hiring Property Manager! Interested candidates can mail the resume / CV at email@example.com Contact HR: Lavi Saxena - 9821464922 Work Location: Vidyanagar Freshers can apply. Please...
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro SAP BRIM CI / FICA resource. AMS resource to ready to...
Academic Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, public/business...
Managed Deployment End User Technician - Remote Entry level role (1-2 years of experience)...
About Chargebee Chargebee is a subscription and recurring billing management solutions company...
Hiring Property Manager! Interested candidates can mail the resume / CV at...