Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Full Stack Developer [ Java, REST API, Angular 2+ ]
Engineer, Software Engineering
MasterCard software engineering teams leverage Agile development principles, advanced development and design practices, and an obsession over security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight our customers. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced technologist, the Mastercard Connect team is looking for a high-energy, detail oriented engineer to help advance the Connect experience for both our customers and our internal users. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
- Are you passionate about software engineering?
- Do you enjoy seeing the impact your code has on a wide range of customers?
- Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
- Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
- Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code for a small to mid-sized component or feature that is modular, functional and testable.
- Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
- Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
- Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
- Key Technology Focus Areas
o Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Swagger, Git
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
- Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion. If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love...
Technical Sales Engineer < Back To Job Listing Location: VADODARA, GJ, India Job Family: Sales Updated At: 2019-01-03 Apply for this Job JOB DESCRIPTION To liase wiht customer on all possible...
JOB DESCRIPTION Job setting & Programming on CNC machines. Clear Understanding of tools & tackles. Produce parts within required tolerances & specification. Adjust machine speeds and feeds and...
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a...
Technical Sales Engineer < Back To Job Listing Location: VADODARA, GJ, India Job...
JOB DESCRIPTION Job setting & Programming on CNC machines. Clear Understanding of tools &...